MemMaid is a tool that scans and detects all the files and registry entries that consume your memory and removes them leaving your Pocket PC's memory clean like never before. It supports Pocket PC 2002, Window Mobile 2003, with only 140KB of memory needed. The new MemMaid 1.5 adds more functionality to the memory management software for Pocket PC.
- PIE address history bar cleaner (new cleaner item).
- index.dat is now forced to be deleted (without the need to SoftReset).
- Advanced mode (see in details what is going to be deleted and decide what you want or don't want to delete.
Various updates including:
- Improved cleaner that removes the bad uninstall data (files).
- Now you can kill/close any process from the running processes dialog.
- Start with system restart is updated to work on even if the program was on installed on a very slow memory card.
- The Tweak dialog has a great feature that you can move the AvantGo cache to any storage (main memroy or any external card).